Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 747 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,480 (C$5,248) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)