Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03939 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,120 (Mex$ 53,825) in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)