Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,209 ($3,844) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 6 hours ago)