Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.831 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,203 ($3,854) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)