Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,678 (COL$7,310,721) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)