Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,473 (19,322元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)