Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 23% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,197 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$110,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (about 2 hours ago)