Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,091 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)