Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,554 (¥458,849) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 2 hours ago)