Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09817 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,941 (40,148 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $25,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (about 5 hours ago)