Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,420 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14970 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,777 (R$ 11,874) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Stockton, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)