Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,634 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,924 (CH$1,694,945) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)