Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12138 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,467 ($b12,082) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)