Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.839 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,566 ($3,058) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 2 hours ago)