Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,214 ($3,880) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 4 hours ago)