Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15115 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,670 (R$ 11,051) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)