Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00754 EUR / KES
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 25% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,807 (Shilling239,791) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)