Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,574 ($4,272) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 2 hours ago)