Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,244 (AU$6,634) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)