Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,115 (AU$6,424) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)