Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01147 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 48% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,363 (₨118,868) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)