Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05535 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,357 (R 42,587) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)