Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tarragona, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,169 prices entered by 737 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00507 EUR / ARSX *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €758 (ARS $83,968) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osorno costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)