Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00198 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,429 (721,828 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)