Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tarnów, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.518 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Tarnów? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 101% more expensive than in Tarnów (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,883 zł (€3,073) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)