Cost of living in Singapore vs Tarnów, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.832 PLN / SGD
Do you live in Tarnów? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 165% more expensive than in Tarnów (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,482 zł (SGD $6,174) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)