Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tarnów, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00103 PLN / COP
Do you live in Tarnów? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Tarnów (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Tarnów you would need to make just about 5,215 zł (COL$5,087,184) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)