Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tarnów, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Tarnów? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Tarnów (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,534 zł ($b13,803) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)