Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tarnów, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.668 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Tarnów? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is about the same as in Tarnów (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Tarnów you would need to make just about 7,331 zł (R$ 10,979) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)