Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tarnów, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.918 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Tarnów? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Tarnów (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,904 zł (RM9,701) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)