Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tarnów, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05130 PLN / INR
Do you live in Tarnów? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 11% cheaper than in Tarnów (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Tarnów you would need to make just about 5,614 zł (₨109,437) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)