Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tarnów, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.208 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Tarnów? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 48% more expensive than in Tarnów (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,592 zł (Dinar 1,842) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)