Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.567 PHP / AUD
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 187% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php215,398 (AU$5,734) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php75,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)