Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 48.611 PHP / USD
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 69% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php138,464 ($2,848) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php82,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)