Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.951 PHP / BRL
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php76,365 (R$ 8,531) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php72,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)