Cost of living in Paris, France vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 57.826 PHP / EUR
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 161% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php201,087 (€3,477) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php77,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faro costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)