Cost of living in Paris, France vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 58.761 PHP / EUR
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 161% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php214,066 (€3,643) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php82,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)