Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.44416 PHP / KES
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 33% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php110,564 (Shilling248,928) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php83,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)