Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.337 PHP / MXN
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php95,437 (Mex$ 40,838) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php73,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)