Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.683 PHP / AUD
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 135% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php185,813 (AU$4,931) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php79,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)