Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01349 PHP / COP
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php78,089 (COL$5,787,975) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php73,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 4 hours ago)