Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021.
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php111,973 in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php80,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)