Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.933 PHP / MYR
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php97,071 (RM8,134) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php75,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)