Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.262 PHP / HKD
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 176% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php231,758 (HK$37,008) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php84,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)