Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.674 PHP / BRL
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is about the same as in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php74,817 (R$ 8,625) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php74,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)