Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01355 PHP / COP
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php85,573 (COL$6,315,706) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php84,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)