Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tarlac, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 68.565 PHP / JOD
Do you live in Tarlac? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Tarlac (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php132,159 (Dinar 1,928) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php84,000 in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)