Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06432 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 191% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,668 (¥352,438) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,800 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)