Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.354 BOB / AUD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 268% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b29,799 (AU$5,566) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,100 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)