Cost of living in Singapore vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.173 BOB / SGD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 211% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b27,072 (SGD $5,233) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,700 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)